Friday, July 23, 2010

Wed, 7/21/10

Wagon Trail Resort, Ellison Bay, WI: A beautiful morning this morning. We headed to the computer place in Sister Bay again because I uninstalled something I shouldn't have (sigh). I could have reinstalled it myself, but the disk to accomplish that is at home in St. Louis. I can't get into Word or Excel. The guy at the computer store didn't have his disk either, so I have to go back on Friday. After that we did the laundry, had lunch in Sister Bay, and then headed to the park in Sister Bay for a concert in the park. The group, Copper Box, played in the gazebo in the park and we set our chairs up in the shade and watched them for a while. They are so good--the two main musicians/singers played at least 3 instruments each. Left there a little after 4:00 and did the grocery shopping. Back home to put everything away. Relaxed for a while and then walked the trail down to Rowley's Bay and sat by the lake for a while. A beautiful, warm evening. Walked back and had something to eat. Mid-80s today.

No comments: