Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mon, 2/21/11:
Lazy Lakes RV Park, Sugarloaf, FL:  Another fantastic day in store for us.  Mike and I walked over to the clubhouse for donuts.  Talked with Charlie a little.  Then I walked back. Took care of some chores and then just kicked back.  Later in the afternoon I went inside and turned on the air conditioning and closed up.  When I went back out later there was a big bouquet of flowers waiting for me.  Don’t know who left them.  After shoes we went over to the KOA for happy hour.  Then Johanne, Charlie, Mike, and I went to Mangrove Mama’s for some dinner.  Back home and we started around the lake and ran into Charlie and Johanne walking Maple.  Maple was so cute.  She has a collar with red blinking lights so they can find her in the dark.  Disco Dog!  They stopped at our site and we sat outside and polished off a bottle of wine.  A beautiful, balmy evening. Upper 70s today.




Moon rise 



No comments: